Digestate / Slurry Bag
Digestate and Slurry storage bags are a temporary or permanent storage solution for all kind liquids including water, slurry, fertilizer, leachate and digestate. They can also be used as an additional gas store for anaerobic digestion. Digestate and Slurry storage bags are made of ultra-flexible polyethylene membrane which is UV resistant with a selection of inlet and outlet valves to suit any requirement. Digestate and Slurry storage bags are easy to transport and only require a flat area for use so can quickly be deployed on virtually any site. The Digestate and Slurry storage bag is delivered on a pallet and comes in sizes from 1,000 litres (220 gallons) to 500,000 litres (109,000 gallons).
- Water reservoir for irrigation and fire.
- Rainwater recovery.
- Tank for liquid fertilizer.
- Tank for agricultural effluents eg. oil, wine etc.
Farms and Fruit & Flower Growers
- Temporary drinking water storage for animals.
- Rainwater recovery
- Digestate storage for anaerobic digestion.
- Minerals oils.
- Waste water storage.
- Industrial chemicals & effluents
- Onshore drilling
Humanitary & Military
- Drinkable water reservoir and mobile distribution.
- Wastewater storage.
- Rainwater storage.
- Water tank for tunneling, drilling etc.
- Weight temporal and load testing.
- water tanks for permanent housing.
- Grey water recycling storage.
- Quick and simple installation.
- Mobile and foldable; excellent for logistics.
- Completely stable system; flat and level ground is the only requirement.
- Available in several sizes and volumes.
- No earthworks, projects or licences required.
- Eliminates evaporation, avoiding algae and insect emergence.
- No oxidation and free from any external pollution.
- Eliminates odours from manure and other effluents.
- High chemical resistance to oils and all kinds of agricultural and industrial effluents.
- High mechanical resistance in a wide range of temperatures from -30° to +60°C.
- Designed to last over 25 years.
- 10 year warranty on materials.
- 100% recyclable.
|ADVANTAGES OF POLYETHYLENE OVER PVC|
|Better mechanical Features||Break Resistant (Mpa=KN/m)||Tear Resistant (N/mm)||Break Elongation (%)|
|Test Result (undernorms ENISO)||≥ 30||≥ 16.5||≥ 100||≥ 60||≥ 700||≥ 250|
|ADVANTAGES OF POLYETHYLENE OVER EPDM|
|Greater Mechanical Features||Polyethylene||PVC|
|Break Resistant (Mpa=KN/m) ENISO527||≥ 30Mpa||≥ 9Mpa|
|Break Elongation (%) ENISO527||≥ 700%||≥ 400%|
|Tear Resistant (N/mm) UNE53516 ISO34-1/B||≥ 100N/mm||≥ 35N/mm|
Certificate Storage Water
Overall migration limit laid down in regulation (EU) 10/2011 of the test UNE-EN 1186-3. Maximum allowed: 10mg / dm². The test result made on Digestate and Slurry storage bags is
For European market Digestate and Slurry storage bags carries a CE mark.
ISO 9001 Quality Certification
Certification in manufacturing process of liner and Digestate and Slurry storage bags.
|Digestate and Slurry storage bags CAPACITY|
|Type||Capacity m³||Capacity litres||Capacity gallons|